TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect personal information from you, meaning information about you that can uniquely identify you, such as your name, address, and email address, if you choose to provide us with such information. We may also collect information about you that does not uniquely identify you if you choose to provide us with such information. Additionally, when you access the Site using a mobile device, we may collect and process real-time information about the location of your device.
Fibwave may enable you to access social networks through the Site. If you access a social network through the Site, your use of the social network is governed by such social network’s terms and conditions and privacy policies. If you access a social network through the Site, you may be asked to grant Fibwave access to certain information from your social network profile, such as your friends or contact lists, photographs, and updates. This information may be used by Fibwave to suggest new features and content that may be relevant to you, for statistical analysis, or for other business purposes.
When you visit the Site, we may also collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. We may also use third-party website analytics tools (such as Google Analytics) that collect information about user traffic on the Site. The information we may collect by automated means may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- information about the devices you use to access the Internet (such as the IP address and the type of the device, operating system, and web browser);
- dates, times and duration of visits to the Site (including whether you are a repeat or first time visitor); and
- information on actions taken on the Site (such as page views and site navigation patterns).
HOW WE RESPOND TO DO-NOT-TRACK SIGNALS
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use your information to:
- provide you with services you request;
- register you to receive emails or other information or materials you request;
- understand your needs and interests and tailor the Site and our services accordingly;
- respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support;
- communicate with you about our services, offers, and promotions;
- operate, evaluate, and improve our business and the services we offer;
- enforce our Terms of Service and other agreements; and
- comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards.
- In addition to the uses described above, we may use the information collected through cookies to identify and authenticate visitors. We may also combine the information we collect with publicly available information, and with that of other users of the Site. For example, we may use your and other users’ non-identifiable, aggregated data to improve the services we offer, for statistical analysis, and for other business purposes.
We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
INFORMATION WE SHARE
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction. We may disclose your personal information to our subsidiaries and affiliates, or to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business. Such third parties are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. We may also disclose your personal information to:
- comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements; and/or
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Fibwave, users of our Site, or others.
If you make a purchase on the Site, we will collect your credit or debit card number, expiration date, and other payment details (collectively, “Payment Information”). We may provide Payment Information and other personal information to our third party payment processors in order to complete purchases made on the Site. Pursuant to the “Information We Share” section above, our third party payment processors are bound by contractual obligations to keep such personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. However, we are not responsible for our third party payment processors’ use of any Payment Information or other personal information they collect in connection with your transactions on the Site.
We offer you the following choices about what information we collect from you and how we communicate with you:
Cookies. Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the Site’s features.
Marketing Emails. If we have sent you a marketing email, you may choose not to receive additional marketing emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in each email.
Location and Social Media Information. You can restrict Fibwave’s collection and use of real-time information about your mobile device’s location through your device’s privacy settings. You can restrict Fibwave’s access to your social network profile at any time by changing your social network privacy settings.
Web Analytics. You may opt-out of the aggregation and analysis of data collected about you on our Site by our web analytics vendor by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout and downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Site and visiting your account profile page. Subject to applicable law, you may have certain additional rights to request access to and receive information about the personal information we maintain about you, update and correct inaccuracies in your personal information, and have your personal information blocked or deleted, as appropriate. For more information, please email us at support@Fibwave.com.
Fibwave has reasonable security measures in place in an effort to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please note that no electronic transmission of information can be entirely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place will never be defeated or fail, or that such measures will always be sufficient or effective. Any transmission of information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any Site privacy settings or our security measures.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
The Site is not directed to, and Fibwave does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from, children under the age of 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at support@Fibwave.com.